Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Arrange the following events of Jahagir's reign in the chronological order?
- Captain Hawkin's visit to Jahangir's court.
- Sir Thomas Aoe's arrival at Jahanir's court.
- Mahabat Khan's revolt and caputre of Jahangir.
- Prince Khrram's revolt against his father.
- Jahangir's marriage with Nur Jahan.
- Issue of 12 famous ordinaces.
1, 2, 5, 6, 3 and 4
6, 5, 1, 2, 4 and 3
2, 4, 3, 5, 6 and 1
6, 1, 5, 2, 4 and 3
Which is the most accepted date of the composition of the Rigveda?
1500 BC to 1000 BC
About 4500 BC
Which of the following Buddhist Philosopher is said to have visited Nepal in the fourth century A.D. in order to propagate his own doctrine?
The site of Harappa is located on the bank of river
The Kushans issued coins of-
Gold and Silver
Gold and Copper
Gold, Silver and Copper
The subject matter of ??Tolkappiam? is
Which of the following is/are correct about Shivaji's rule?
- Families of soldiers got pension after their death
- Women also participated in military camps
- Shivaji abolished Zamindari system
1,2 and 3
1 and 2 only
2 and 3 only
1 and 3 only
``The greater the number of the forts you hold the weaker will be your power. Let our forces be on the sea, because if we should not be powerful at sea, everything will be at once against it'' whose words are these?
The term `Pre-history?? was first used by
Lewis Henry Morgan
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.