Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Who was the first European to designate `Aryans' as a race?
Sir William Jones
H. H. Wilson
The Egyptians were religious believing in
Life after death
Soul living after death
Migration of soul
With reference to the Harappan civilization, consider the following statements :
- The city of Dholavira was in the form of a parallelogram guarded by a fortification.
- A ploughed field, showing a grid of furrows, located outside the town wall has been discovered at Kalibangan.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
Shivaji founded the Maratha kingdom by annexing the territories of
Both A and B above
Bijapur, Golcunda and the Mughals
Consider the following statements
- Dayanand Saraswati founded the Arya Samaj in 1875.
- The Arya Samaj repudiated the authority of the caste system.
- Dayanand Saraswati was born in the Brahman family.
1, 2 and 3
1 and 2
2 and 3
1 and 3
The head of which of the following was supposed to be known as ganapati or jyeshtha?
Who among the following was not one of the founding fathers of the All India Muslim League ?
Maulana Abul KalamAzad
Nawab Salimullah of Dacca
Uplift of the backward classes was the main programme of the-
Satya Shodhak Samaj
The Indus valley civilization was the first
Urban civilization `
Semi rural as Heading
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.