Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.. You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
According to ...... the Mutiny was a popular rebellion.
V D Sarkar
V A Smith
The so-called universities of Nalanda, Vikramshila, etc. were actually:
Apex bodies of Buddhist monasteries
Learning centres of Buddhist monks
Secular centres of education and learning
Which of the following statements is/are not correct about Bhakti tradition in South India?
- Earliest Bhakti Movements in India were led by Alvar and Nayanar saints.
- Nalayira Divyaprabandham, frequently described as Tamil Veda is an anthology of compositions by the Alvars.
- Karaikkal Ammaiyar, women Alvar saints, supported patriarchal norms.
1 and 2
All of these
`August Offer' was issued on ...... 1940.
`Malfuzƒ?? is a class literature dealing with
The medieval Indian Sultan who has been called the ``Prince of Moneyera'' is
Sher Shah Suri
Consider the following statements:
- The Gandhi-Irwin Pact 1931, placed the Indian National Congress on an equal footing with the British Indian Government.
- The participation of Muslims in the Civil Disobedience Movement was less than that of the Non-Cooperation Movement.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
Consider the following persons
- Sir Attar Singh
- Bhai Teja Singh
- Sohan Singh Bhakna
- Kartar Singh Jhabbar
3 and 4
2 and 3
1 and 2
Indirect election was introduced in India by the Act of
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.