Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following features are associated with the architecture of Tughluq period? Select the correct answer using the codes given below the features.
- Sloping walls
- Deliberate attempt to combine the principles of the arch, the lintel and the beam in the buildings.
- Placing the buildings especially the tombs on a high platform.
1 and 2
1 and 3
2 and 3
The Indus Valley Civilisation type was found in
All the three
Vasco-da-Gama arrived at ..... in 1498.
The most Important cause of the downfall of the Gupta empire was/were
The pacifist influence of the Buddha's teachings
Frequent wars of succession
Revolt and declaration of independence by principal chiefs
With reference to the history of Indian rock-cut architecture, consider the following statements:
- The caves at Badami are the oldest surviving rockcut caves in India.
- The Barabar rock-cut caves were originally made for Ajivikas by Emperor Chandragupta Maurya.
- At Ellora, caves were made for different faiths.
2 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3
Chauth and Sardeshmukhi were paid by
Muhammad Ghazni plundered Somnath temple in Kathiawar in
Which social evil was conspicuously absent in ancient India?
The famous resolution on Non-Cooperation under the inspiration of Mahatma Gandhi was adopted in a special session of Congress held at Calcutta in
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.