Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The Akbar of Kashmir who reconstructed and rehabilitated all the temples and asked Jonaraja to continue further Kalhana's Rajatarangini was
Shah Mir Samsuddin
What was the reasons of the decline of Mughal empire ?
- Aurangzeb's religious and political policy
- Peasants became stronger
- Zamidars became rebellion
- Administration was centralised
1, 3 and 4
2, 3 and 4
1 and 4
2 and 3
Who among the following was not a member of the Constituent Assembly?
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
Acharya JB Kriplani
Lok Nayak Jayprakash
K M Munshi
During the Mughal period the main source of Imperial revenue was
Which is not related to prehistoric culture?
Chopper and Chop1ng tools
The ...... is NOT a native of Southeast Asia:
Which of the following ancient Indian states was an autonomous republic?
What were the impacts of Kautilya's Arthashastra in Mauryan empire ?
- The Arthashastra provided the state management of large scale trade and industry and exercise of effective control over every occupation.
- It laid emphasis on education and moral training to the future king.
- The Arthashastra maintained the state council to formulate the policy of the state
All of them
Which of the following was the inscription of Guptas about sati
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.