Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Why is the term `Slave Dynasty' regarded as misnomer? Consider the following statements :
- Except for Qutub-ud-din Aibak no other ruler was a slave.
- Only three rulers of this dynasty were slaves and even they were manumitted by their masters.
- Technically only Qutub-ud-din Aibak and his immediate descendants were slave.
- All the rulers of this dynasty did not belong to one family.
1 and 3
2 and 3
The earliest Indian coins are not earlier than
7th century B.C.
5th century B.C.
3rd century B.C.
2nd century A.D.
What was the real objective of the partition of Bengal?
Create division among the ranks of Indian nationalists.
Stop the tide of nationalism in Bengal.
Build up separate administrative units for better efficiency of administration.
Appease the large majority of Muslims.
With reference to the Jambudvipa, consider the statements
- Bharatvarsha was also called Jambudvipa.
- Early Buddhist evidence suggests that Jambudvipa was a territorial designation from the third century BC.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
Chandragupta Maurya's empire extended in the north -west upto
Which of the following was NOT an innovation of the Neolithic Revolution?
Why did reign of Shahjahan considered as the `golden period' of Mughal empire?
- Trade and commerce flourished.
- The was no external threat to India. The country was safe and sound.
- The territorial expansion was at its top.
- Financially the state was comfortable.
1, 3 and 4
2 and 3
2, 3 and 4
1, 2 and 4
Among other nations it is usual, in the contests of war to ravage the soil; among Indians, the tillers of soil, even when battle is raging in their neighbourhood, are undisturbed by any sense of danger and remain unmolesteelƒ?---This statement was made by
The people who migrated from the region of the Caspian sea were called
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.