Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Vidhushaka, a common character in Sanskrit drama is invariably a-
The main cause of the tribal uprisings of the 19th century was
the British land settlements and land laws had created tension in the tribal society
Christian Missionary activities in the tribal areas
the British Forest Laws
new excise regulations and police exactions
Mewar accepted the Suzerainty of the Mughals during the reign of-
None of these
As per Wavell's Plan the external affairs would be under the charge of .......
An Indian Member of the Executive Council
Secretary of State
Which of the following are true of Jainism?
- It has affinity with the Sankhya system of philosophy.
- It completely rejected the concept of the soul.
- It has affinity with the Vedanta system of philosophy.
- According to it the world consists of two eternal categories, viz., conscious Jiva and unconscious (Ajiva).
2 and 3
1 and 3
3 and 4
2 and 4
How many World Heritage Sites are there today
Which of the following are features of Subsidiary Alliance ?
- British stationed their forces permanently in their allies and the Indian ruler has to pay for them and also accept British paramountcy.
- Indian ruler could keep his force along with British force but was also debarred from making any transactions from other foreign power without British approval.
- British promised non-interference in internal affairs of allies.
1, 2 and 3
2 and 3 only
1 and 2 only
1 and 3 only
The title given by the British Government to Mahatma Gandhi which he surrendered during the non-cooperation movement was ?
The fourth and the last Buddhist Council was convened by
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.