Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Consider the following statements regarding Sangam age:
- Hereditary monarchy was the form of government during the Sangam period
- Both internal and foreign trade was well organized and briskly carried on in the Sangam Age.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
What is the correct chronological sequence of the following rulers of Bengal?
- Murshid Quli Khan
- Sarfaraz Khan
- Ali Vardi Khan
According to the periplus sea voyages to India were taken in the mouth of Epiphi or
The Indus valley civilization is called non - Aryan because
- Indus people worshipped mother Goddess.
- It is a pictographic script.
1 and 2
None of these
Consider the statements regarding Indus valley civilisation:
- Harappan architecture was characterised by the absence of stone buildings.
- IVC is called as the first urban civilisation because all the sites exhibit the features of urban planning and life style.
- Indus valley people had the knowledge for construction of canals for irrigation.
1 and 2 only
1 and 3 only
1 , 2 and 3
Which of the following statements is not correct?
Harappan people worshiped mother Goddess
Harappan people worshiped proto Shiva
Harappan people worshiped `Peepal' tree
Harappan people did not worship animal
The driving force behind Portuguese expansion and exploration was:
Philip the Fair.
Sebastian the Bold.
Henry the Navigator.
Alphonso the Wise.
The Permanent Settlement was enforced on .
Name of the Mahajanapada, which was a confederacy of eight republican clans?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.