Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Where does importance of Projective tests lie?
They reveal deeper layers of personality, i.e. emotions, conflicts, feelings, etc.
Reliability and validity
Indirect methods of knowing and the potentials of a person
Non-verbal and can be used even in case of illiterates and children.
The car will probably cost about 16, 000 dollars; this number sounds more like a(n)
None of above
Which one of them is the method for probing the respondent?
Repeat the question
Give an expectant pause
Repeat the respondents reply
All of the given options
You should avoid the use of sexist language in research reports.
Identify the True statements
- Review of literature shows the incredibility of the body of knowledge and identifies the points at which the researcher made the research area ambiguous and unclear.
- The literature survey provides a solid foundation for developing the theoretical framework.
- The hypothesis should not only be specific to a place and situation but also these should be narrowed down with respect to its operation.
- A cohort analysis is similar to cross-sectional research.
- A literature review does not consider the prior studies, their agreements or disagreements in the field
I, II and IV
II and III
I, II and III
II, III and V
Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of a good research topic?
It is ethical.
It can be investigated through the collection and analysis of data
It focuses on a philosophical or ethical issue.
It is theoretically or practically significant.
An average should be used to typify
A bimodal distribution.
A distribution showing a clear, single concentration of observations.
Which of the following quantitative research questions is superior?
``What is the effect of participation in various extracurricular activities on academic performance?''
``What effect does playing high school football have on students overall grade point average during the football season?''
Both A and B
None of the above
The goal of ........ is to focus on summarizing and explaining a specific set of data
None of the above
All of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.