Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The first metal to be used by man was
Who was the father of vardhamana Mahavira
None of these
Consider the following statements regarding Magadha?
- It became the most prominent Mahajanapada owing to its large standing army and walled city.
- The capital was initially Rajagriha and then shifted to Pataliputra.
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 and 2
Who is regarded as the `Father of Modern India' ?
M. G. Ranade
Keshav Chandra Sen
Ram Mohan Roy
Consider the following statements-
- Battle of Khanwa was fought between Akbar and Rana Sanga.
- Battle of Khanwa was fought between Babur and Ranasanga in 1527 AD,
- Humayun lived in exile about 15 years.
- First battle of chunar was the landmarks for Humayun's military expedition
1 and 2
3 and 4
2 and 3
1 and 4
What is the correct chronological sequence of the following?
- The founding of the Ghadar Party
- The Chauri-Chaura incident
- The education of Khudiram Bose
- Moplah Rebellion in Malabar
Who was the greatest Buddhist commentator of the Buddhist canonical literature?
Where did Gautam Buddha give his first sermon?
Fort William was situated in?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.