Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
`Manusmriti' regards the reign lying between -the rivers Sarasvati and Drishadwati as-
From 1885 to 1905 (the moderate phase of the INC) the object before the INC was
wider employment of Indians in higher public services
establishment of representative institutions
self-government to India
Only A and B above
Consider the statements regarding the effects of Harappan civilization in modern era :
- House plans, disposition of water supply and attention to bathing have survived till today.
- The techniques of making a potter's wheel is similar to those used by the Harappans.
- The election system of recent time is borrowed from Harappan political system.
1 and 2
2 and 3
With reference to the Mughal administration, which one of the following statements is NOT correct?
The Mughal artillery was under the charge of Mir-i- Atish
Supervision over the lands granted by the Emperors or princes to pious men, shcolars and monks was under the charge of the chief Sadr
The imperial household was under the charge of Mir Manzil
The censorship of public morals was under the charge of Muhtasib
Which of the following statements about the Indian Councils Mt of 1892 are correct?
- It raised the number of additional members to a Maximum of 16 for the Supreme Council, 20 for the Le Eislative Council of Bombay, Madras and Bengal and 15 for the North-Western Provinces and Qudh.
- It conceded the Congress demand of principle of direct election to the Legislative Councils.
- It conceded the Members of the Legislative Councils the right of discussing the Budget.
- It allowed the Members of the Legislative Councils on matters of public interest.
1,2 and 3
1,3 and 4
2,3 and 4
1,2 and 4
Which of the following regions was were well-known during the seventeenth century for simultaneous production of saltpetre, indigo and opium?
Burhanpur and Sindh
Bengal and Orissa
Infanticide was completely banned by the
Bengal Regulation Act XVII of 1829
Sharda Act, 1930
Bengal Regulation Act XXI of 1795
There was an unprecedented increase in the number of mansabdars during the reign of:
Irani System of `Sajda' was started by?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.