Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
What were the impacts of Buddhism in Indian culture?
- The religious indifference between women and shudras were removed by Buddhism.
- Sanskrit developed as a literary language.
- In Sanchi, Bharhut, Bodhgaya, Amravati art and paintings were flourished.
- It popularized idol worship.
- Concept of residential universities became popular.
1 and 4
2 and 3
All of above
Bhasa was the author of ........
With whose permission did the English set up their first factory in Surat?
Who established independent Paramara dynasty?
Which of the following statements is not true with reference to the production of commercial goods in the post Mauryan period?
- Considerable technological advancement was reached in the production of commercial goods.
- Production and distribution of commercial goods was organised effectively through guilds.
- The producers worked under rigid state control.
- The guilds used hired labour for production
2 and 3
3 and 4
Indian Navy Act was passed on ?
``Din-i-Ilahi' was a movement of Akbar's folly, not of his wisdom.'' Who made this statement?
In which of the following edicts did Ashoka order that ``whosoever monk or nun breaks up the Sangha, after being clothed in white garments, shall take up abode in a place other than a monastery''?
The Queen's Edict
silt from rivers.
rich layers of dust blown by glacial winds.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.