Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Consider the following statements about the Non- Cooperation Movement
- The movement was a mixture of nationalism, middle class politics, religion, feudalism, agrarian discontent and working class agitation.
- The movement was much greater in intensity than any other political agitation which came before it.
- The movement helped to foster Hindu-Muslim unity.
2 and 3
1 and 3
Who was the first Indian ruler to organize Haj pilgrimage at the expense of the state?
Zen is a Japanese sect of:
The First British officer to be informed of Mangal Pandey firing at the sergeant major was
What benefits did the Poona Pact offer to the depressed classes?
44 seats in the central legislature
20\% reservation in the provincial legislature
18% seats in the central legislature and 148 seats in the provincial legislature
50\% reservation in the ICS
Which of the following contains the pronouncement: ``All men are my children''?
Rock Edict V
Pillar Edict VI
Separate Rock Edict I
Separate Rock Edict II
Consider the following statements :
- The Ain-i Akbari is the third book in the Akbarnama written during the reign of the Mughal Emperor, Akbar.
- Abul Fazl was was the author of the first two books of the Akbarnama while Akbar was the author of the third.
- The best known accounts of illustrated Mughal offical reports are the Akbarnama and the Babarnama.
1 and 3 only
1, 2 and 3
Theravada Buddhism believes that salvation:
comes from ritual devotion.
comes from good works.
is a product of the Buddha's grace.
Which of the following pairs connected with the Revolution of 1857 is correctly matched ? Place of Revolt : Leader of Revolt
Kanpur : Rani Lakshmibai
Jhansi : Nana Saheb
Lucknow : Begum Hazrat Mahal
Delhi : Tantiya Tope
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.