Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ.
Congratulations - you have completed Indian History Questions Answers 10000 MCQ..You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Baba Ram Chandra organised peasants in
Who said that he had not become His Majesty's first Minister to preside over the liquidation of the British Empire?
Who among the following Hindu Painters was sent by Jehangir to make a portrait of Shah Abbas I of Persia ?
Consider the following statements regarding communalism.
- The rivalry for jobs, trade and industry between the two communities resulted in the spread of communalism.
- Modern political consciousness emerged late in Muslim community
- The activities of Muslim league and Hindu Mahasabha.
1 and 2
1 and 3
2 and 3
All the above
The medieval Hindu ruler who was a contemporary of Akbar, and took the title of Vikramaditya was
Rana Pratap (of Mewar)
Sadasiva Raya (of Vijayanagar)
Raja Man Singh (of Amber)
The communist manifesto appeared in the year
Consider the following statements on the reform of Ala-ud-din Khilji -
- Confiscation of all grants of tax-free land.
- Introduction of daag and chehra and in his military.
- Abolition of iqtas of big nobles and military commanders.
- Banning the sale of liquor and drugs.
1, 2 and 3
2, 3 and 4
1, 2 and 4
1, 3 and 4
Who of the Mughal rulers understood the significance of Rajputs and tried to win them ?
All native States who afterwards became part of the Indian Union had agreed to accede to it by the end of the year
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.